If you want to tap into this locked speed then make the following changes:
1. Go to Start-> Run-> and type gpedit.msc
2. Expand the Administrative Templates branch
3. Expand the Network tab
4. Highlight QoS Packet Scheduler
5. Click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth and check the enabled box
6. Then Change the Bandwidth limit % to 0 %
then it can increase your computer internet speed
**** If you don't have license copy of XP then you must do this.....this prevent your computer from getting tracked by windows*******
I faced a weird issue today, Metadata for document which has lookup column was not updating even after saving the item. There was no erro...
There are three different classes you can use to query SharePoint list:- 1. SPQuery Used for query a data from a specific li...
It is a permission issue. DateTimeControl field uses the iframe calender page to render the actual calender. The location of iframe...
Use below function to clear the people picker control values from page on client side. Code: